What is Netsuite?
NetSuite is a provider of cloud-based business management software. NetSuite helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, e-commerce, inventory and more.
Software Integrators like Cloud Coders use this software to create a shipping solution for your business and website using Temando as your shipping solution.
Having a business NetSuite account, you are able to with the help of Cloud Coders or the SI ( System Integrator) of your choice be able to provide you a setup solution for your needs. If you do use Netsuite and want to use Temando please contact Cloud Coders at https://cloudcoders.com.au/shop/shipping/temando-shipping-integration/ and see what they can provide to you as a quick solution of an already built platform that is using your preferred solution for e-commerce.
This solution mentioned above is created and maintained by Cloud Coders internally, so any issues with your system please check with your SI or company who help create or maintain your solution.
Troubleshooting Netsuite Issue
If you are having issues with the Temando Plugin within Netsuite, we first ask you to try to quoting using our Temando Dashboard system with your Temando Account Details. (Login Id and Password) .
You will need to go to dashboard.temando.com.au to generate a quote.
Simply log in and select the Send option on the main page and our quoting tool will open.
To generate a quote please enter the following information:
- Dimensions of your item (please ensure you are quoting in centimetres not millimetres)
- The weight of your item. Please note: If you have multiple boxes or satchel you can select add another item to add the next one in just be sure to supply a quantity amount)
- Pickup and delivery postcodes
- If quotes appear on the Dashboard, that does not appear via your Netsuite extension, please confirm the carrier options you have selected in your carrier matrix. If these are visible on Dashboard & are integrated into the carrier matrix, please contact Cloud Coders or your SI for further assistance.
- If no quotes are available on the Dashboard & you have entered all details correctly, unfortunately, this generally means that either your items are too large to be shipped via our carrier partners or our carrier partners do not service your location(s). So if this is the case on both Neto and Temando Dashboard, then this particular shipment can't be sent using our service.
- If there are issues with the Netsuite plugin you will need to contact Cloud Coders (or your SI used for your Temando connection with Netsuite) and begin a support enquiry.
** Since Code Clouders (or your SI used for your Temando connection with Netsuite) manage this plugin internally within their company we are unable to provide any guidance on the issue that is occurring and your SI support will need to investigate and provide details on how to rectify your issue.
Important to note
If Cloud Coders or your SI has completed their investigation & evidence points to a Temando issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org & include the below information:
- Temando Login or Client ID
- SOAP XML calls (these are the API calls made from your extension to Temando with the instructions of what data/information needs to be returned, for example, the quoted price)
- A detailed description of the issue & steps taken to recreate the issue
- Cloud Coders or your SI investigation results