So you have got to this part of the document and still can’t solve your issue?
That’s okay we are here to help you as best we can.
If your issue is currently breaking your website from transacting and you and your developer can see it may be the Temando Plugin you can always come on to our online chat system to get to us immediately look.
Our office chat hours are between 8.00am and 5.00pm AEST (Monday- Friday).
When you are contacting Temando please include the below information:
- Frontend Website URL:
- Woo Commerce Admin URL:
- Restricted Access/ Woo Commerce User Login:
- Restricted Access/ Woo Commerce User Password:
- Current Version Number of Installed Temando Plugin:
- Current Version Number of WordPress Installed:
- Current Version Number of Woo Commerce Installed:
Any of the below would also be appreciated, but we understand it is not always possible to provide these details:
- Order/SKU number that is affected
- XML/Developer Logs of the issue
- Steps to Reproduce
- Screenshots of the error
If your developer or System Integrator is reaching out on your behalf, please ask them to also include your Temando client id/login ID, so we know to which account they are referring.
If you are reaching out directly & have a Developer/SI please copy them into the enquiry, as they might have valuable insight (especially if they have done customisations) that could help resolve the matter in a shorter timeframe.