How do I dispute a charge?
If you feel your charge was applied in error, please contact email@example.com to commence your dispute.
Temando will ask you for evidence supporting your claim as we need this information to be able to raise the matter with the carrier.
To help with your dispute, please send through any evidence you can to assist us in getting the best outcome for you.
Evidence could include:
1. Photographic evidence showing the true measurements of the item
2. If you sent a satchel, please show photographic evidence of the item on a scale showing the dead weight
3. The manufacturer specification of the item, noting the weight & dimensions (including packaging)
4. A link to a website that shows the product/s being sent, noting the weight & dimensions
5. Internal or Supplier Invoice, noting the weight & dimensions
Why do I need to prove what I sent?
The carriers ship thousands of parcels each month, they are going to base their decision to charge any additional fees, from either the electronic dimensions that get scanned or by the drivers' information. Temando can appreciate that mistakes are made, however, carriers require solid evidence that they are incorrect to cancel any additional charge.
Without evidence, Temando is unable to obtain a credit from the carrier, which means we are unable to cancel your charge. Please provide whatever you can to assist us, get this charge cancelled for you.